I am a small group leader for high school gals at my church. In being so I often learn about all this new hip stuff that is out there in the technology realm. Well it seems like technology is going a bit vintage in the music world.
The girls were talking about how a lot of people are beginning to really like records... yes records... like the big awkward things you put on a record player. I actually love the things, but I thought they were completely outdated. They were, but apparently not anymore. My gals said people want to start buying them again. They like the old sound, the look... really a lot of things.
It got me to thinking if technology ever jumps backwards like that. Do we go back to something "less technological" today just because it is seen as hip or cool. I know we do this for fashion. Does this mean this is more of a fashion statement than a technological statement? I don't know. Something I will ponder though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment